When a professional makes a mistake this may cause you serious financial consequences. Where a professional has failed to adhere to the respective professional standard for their industry, they may have been negligent in the provision of their services. If a professional is negligent in advising you and this causes you financial loss, you may have a claim for compensation.
If you suspect that you have suffered financial loss as a result of professional negligence contact Compensation Solicitors Online. Our specialist solicitors provide the best advice and support and can secure the best compensation which you deserve. Moreover, this can be done on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis.
TYPES OF PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIMS
It is possible to make claim against anyone providing service below the acceptable professional standard of care. You can claim if you have suffered financial loss as a result of negligent advice provided by:
- Conveyancers and Property Service Providers
- Mortgage Brokers.
In simple terms this is a step-by-step outline of how your professional negligence claim will progress:
1. Contact Compensation Solicitors Online for a FREE assessment of your claim. If we believe that you have grounds for a claim, we will be happy to represent you on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis (CFA).
2. You should try to collect all evidence which proves that a professional is to blame for your financial loss.
3. You should keep a record of any relevant documents. These will be used to prove your professional negligence claim and any financial losses.
4. We will then instruct an expert specialising in the relevant field to assess your claim and your prospects of success, and to provide opinion on the nature and extent of losses which you have suffered. In other words, the expert will try to determine whether the professional provided you with service which falls below the respective professional standard required; and what financial losses this has caused you, if any.
5. We will analyse all the information, draft a letter of claim and send it to the professional. This letter will outline how the team was negligent and how this caused you to suffer financial losses.
6. If the professional admits liability, we will try to settle your claim out of court and obtain the best compensation for your losses.
7. If the professional denies liability, we will bring your case to court and we will win the compensation which you deserve.
Generally, professional negligence claims have a six-year time limit, i.e. court proceedings have to be issued at least one day before the sixth anniversary of the event giving rise to your claim, otherwise they will be time-barred and you will no longer be able to pursue your claim. There are a few exceptions to this rule and the Courts do have some very limited discretion to extend the various time limits. You can still pursue claim for professional negligence after the sixth anniversary of the event giving rise to your claim, you just have to make sure court proceedings have been issued before the third anniversary in order to do so. We will be happy to discuss this further with you.
There are a variety of funding options open to you. We will discuss these options with you in more detail and where appropriate represent you on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis (also known as a Conditional Fee Agreement).
The compensation in a professional negligence claim aims to put you in the position you would have been had the negligence not occurred, so far as it is reasonably practicable to do so.
MAKE A CLAIM
If you would like to speak directly to one of our team you can either call us on 0208 203 4999 or send us your enquiry and we will give you a call back to discuss your claim within one business day.
WHY COMPENSATION SOLICITORS ONLINE
Compensation Solicitors Online is a successful, well-established firm of solicitors which specialise in obtaining compensation for our clients. We are reliable and we have been running for over ten years.
We pride ourselves with frequent recommendations from our existing clients. This is due to the straight-forward and professional manner in which we deal with our clients and their cases.
Moreover, our specialists in the area of professional negligence deal with such cases on daily basis. We possess the necessary experience and expertise to provide the best quality advice and support for you during your claim.
Contact us today and join the hundreds of satisfied clients whom we have helped in conducting their negligence and personal injury claims and obtaining thousands of pounds of compensation for them.